Sunday, December 2, 2012

Merry Festivus!

I love the holidays! This year I'm really feeling the holiday spirit and I wanted to share some of my favorite things for the season...

I found these reclaimed drift wood wreaths at Restoration Hardware! I love them...organic, neutral colored, and festive. I wrapped a wire of LED lights around it for a little sparkle. Heart.




Every year I get SUPER excited for Trader Joe's to bring out the holiday tea. The Candy Cane Green and Vanilla, Cinnamon Black teas are so tasty, it's a must for the holidays.


Last weekend I attempted vegan Butternut Squash Bread and it turned out really good! Spelt flour, stevia, sesame oil, butternut squash, vanilla, cinnamon, molasses, and maple syrup. The recipe is here (modified to what I had on hand):http://kirstenskitchen.blogspot.com/2012/01/butternut-squash-loaf-or-muffins.html



The easiest way to cook butternut squash is to stab a few holes and stick it in the microwave for 5 minutes!



Bulky sweaters!! I picked this one up at Alexander Wang...obsession. It's big, cozy, and perfect for lounging around. 




XO-Tiff



No comments:

Post a Comment

By Tiffany Phipps