Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Wishing everyone a very merry holiday season! Waking up in Aspen this Christmas morning is totally refreshing...so excited for a week in the mountains with friends.Things have been crazy. I haven't had a free moment to post some of the holiday craziness that has ensued so I'm catching up now.  My life in the last few weeks...

1) Welcome Jimmy! I rescued a dog named Jimmy Choo (which I shortened to Jimmy) about a month ago. He's a two yr-old Italian Greyhound/Dachshund mix and the new love of my life. It took us a good 2 weeks to figure out our new 'situation' living together but he's doing great and we are having a blast.







2) Holiday parties, dinners, and more get togethers... I tried to see everyone this holiday season but I didn't even come close to getting time with everyone that is special to me.

My girlfriend planned a beautiful gala for the charity she works with. Shown here in Vera Wang gown, Christian Louboutin heels, and Dior ring.

3) Moving my office...a feat. Moving the week before Christmas is a little aggressive. Glad it's done!


XO-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Tiffany Phipps