Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vega Love

I've been using the Vega products for some time now and I love them so much I had to share with you all! I am completely obsessed with the nutritional shake and the performance products. I have a nutritional shake every morning for breakfast and sometimes at night for dinner or a snack. It's the best way to get greens, plant protein, omega 3's, fiber, antioxidants, probiotics, and vitamins in one tasty drink. I literally crave them now...maybe that's not normal but it's so dang tasty. ;) When I was in China it was incredibly hard to maintain a vegan diet and I pretty much lived off Vega shakes until we got to Shanghai where the menu selection was a little easier. 

For the marathon I used the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer drink (acai berry), Endurance gel (orange zest), and Recovery drink (berry). All come in individual packets so I could bring them along and just add water to get my shake on. Very excited because I can't handle the sugary gel and sports drinks. Thanks Mr Brazier!



Revive me please!

I'm trying the bars this weekend on my long run!

The Vanilla Chai and Chocolate nutritional shakes are DELISH!

XO-Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Yum. I also love your Lululemon headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drinking the Chocolate shake right now and it is a awesome!! Thanks for the suggestion. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps