Monday, May 14, 2012

Shipping Off...

This weekend was spent preparing for my trip to China. I'm leaving Tuesday for an adventure in Asia with two dear friends from grade school. We are meeting up from literally all parts of the world (Mexico City, Shanghai, New York City) to run the Great Wall of China Half Marathon in Beijing. Yes, we fully realize we are a little crazy to want to run 13.2 miles over 5,000+ stairs but hey, it's an adventure right?!!

Packing for this trip was difficult but fun and I spent the weekend running errands, literally running (my last training run in Central Park was brutal), and figuring out my daily outfits. I am a very organized packer...extreme. I have every day planned out with alt options should the weather turn or we change venues. I can say the China trip 'line-up' for the week is full of brights and shorts. Should be fun!

Anyways, running around the city I needed to be comfortable and mobile so I dug out these cropped J Brand cargo pants, Chloe t-shirt, Levi's jean jacket, and Zara wedges. Perfect running around outfit.





 XO-Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love every piece. Have a great trip and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your t-shit. So into graphic tops lately and yours' is super cute! Thanks for sharing! P.S.- I'm also hosting a giveaway at the moment and invite you to enter if you'd like :) Check It Out Here.

    xo Lindsey
    Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps