Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chinatown Dim Sum

Sunday was the perfect day to meet a friend in Chinatown for some Dim Sum. I did some Zagat research to find the highest rated Dim Sum place in Chinatown and came across Nom Wah Tea Parlor on Doyers St. We decided to give it a try and ended up in the longest wait for Dim Sum known to man...1.5 hours. That's like all day in Dim Sum time...given your food arrives instantly and it takes less than 15min to eat before some Asian lady is hustling you out the door. We stuck it out and it was TOTALLY worth it. Amazing Dim Sum...the best I've had in NYC. Go late...by 2pm the crowd had died down. Good Times.

I threw on these J Brand jean leggings, Club Monaco black t-shirt, Zara jacket, Loro Piana scarf, Cole Haan booties, and black Chanel bag.









Xo-Tiff

1 comment:

  1. the food looks amazing! :)

    I have a fashion and cooking blog, follow me if you like! I always follow back ;)

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps