Friday, March 16, 2012

Burgundy and Chartreuse

Happy Friday! Headed out to meet some girlfriends for dinner at Hudson Clearwater (The Dutchess cocktail is absolute perfection) I threw on this Chartreuse silk blouse from Madewell, white J Brand jeans, floral H&M Conscious Collection heels, burgundy Madewell scarf, Hermes Lindy bag, Facial Index glasses, and Satya earrings. I'm loving that ankle strap heels are back and even more excited to start bringing white (my favorite color) back into everyday dressing. Now...if only I could get away with throwing my hair in a bun everyday. :)





XO-Tiff

4 comments:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice color of sweater! :)

    www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your look. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your blog, you have impeccable taste! I'm going to follow you now, thank you! Please follow me back! =)

    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps