Monday, February 27, 2012

Black and Gold

Headed out Friday night to La Esquina for a group dinner and drinks I pulled out my trusty leather pants from Helmut Lang and threw on a TopShop black blouse with gold sequins for a little party feel. It was rainy (boo) so I went with Loeffler Randall boots and a Jill Sander beanie. Nothing like a beanie to fix rainy-day hair woes. Of course, I needed a little Tom Ford orange lip to pull it all together (obvi). I've been going to La Esquina for years now and it's just as cool as it was 6 years ago...cave-like atmosphere + good Mexican food + awesome music + margarita's = lasting NYC resto success.  :)

I love these...gold leather feather and chain earrings from Eva NYC


XO-Tiff

2 comments:

  1. what a great look, i love your style!

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Tiffany! :) Don't be surprised if I steal your leather pants idea...

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps