Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wintery Mix

You know those mornings where you wake up and check the weather to find out the day is filled with what they like to call "wintery mix?!!" What IS that exactly...and how does one dress for rain, snow, ice, wind, etc. Well, I decided to go oversized...I just love getting lost in a huge sweater when it's freezing out. I pulled out this warm Rag and Bone cashmere sweater and wore it with J Brand jeans, Hunter wellies, oversized button down from Rag and Bone, and Lululemon hat. Cheers to winter weather!



XO-Tiff

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Thank you for making the effort to create this article it is extremely valuable!I’m looking forward to even more interesting articles from the side in your next post thanks a lots! I had seen superb info in this blog and you are using the great technology which is totally visible in this blog.Oxygen Botanicals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Epicuren After Bath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Giving great ideas for beginners. I have to catch up with your tips as there are plenty of them. Following through...Clinical Care Skin Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice blog!!!and nice post!!!kisses from spain.xxx

      www.beatsandchic.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. You are gorgeous! Great blog too. Let me know if you'd like us to follow each other, I'd be delighted x

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps