Thursday, January 5, 2012

Peter Pilotto

I've been super sick the last couple of days...so sick. The only thing I could bear doing (besides laying in bed) was to cruise everyone's SS'12 shows (again) to see what I might be drooling over for Spring. I was drawn to Peter Pilotto's collection...a futuristic spring fruit salad of colors, textures, and clean lines. LOVE me some Pilotto. Look at the tailoring...genius. Here are a few shot's (courtesy of elle.com) so you can feel the love.





XO-Tiff

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and colorful dresses! :)
    I hope you get better, I recently got a stomach virus twice in a row within the last few weeks, it was absolutely miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous outfits. We love it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are incredible, the prints are to die for. I must get my hands on some!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing! I love that last dress so much

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps