Monday, January 2, 2012

MCQ Obsession

Welcome 2012! Happy New Years Everyone!


First I wanted to say THANK YOU for reading my blog in 2011. I'm looking forward to see what 2012 has in store! For the big night out in Aspen I wore the most amazing Alexander McQueen EVER...it's ridiculous. I love the draping, fabric, and color so much that I had been saving it for a special occasion. NYE was the perfect night to bust it out. I paired it with Costume National boots, Chanel clutch, and a Kate Spade bow ring.





I hope everyone had a great night out. Cheers to the new year folks! It's going to be an awesome one!!

5 comments:

  1. love ur blog!
    i follow you!
    hug from BARCELONA

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the bow ring that you have, suuper cute. and i love orangee colors. so nice
    love, alex
    follow eachother??

    itsmineimadeit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this dress.. so pretty and perfect for new years. You have great style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress and knee high boots? Seriously your style rocks Tiffany! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps