Saturday, January 28, 2012

Karl

Karl Lagerfeld launched his new lower priced line KARL this week...and in my typical fashion I was really excited to get on Net-A-Porter to see the line. I even set my phone to alert me at 10:30AM on Wed (official launch time) so that I could get on and check out the goods. After looking at the line I was, well...a bit underwhelmed. Mr. Lagerfeld is an absolute genius when it comes to innovation and pushing the limit's of women's fashion. I was expecting to have my socks knocked off with wildly new looks and reaching for my credit card by 10:35AM. When in fact his new line looked more like someone raided his closet than something truly original...The clothes look like, well, Karl. I love Mr. Lagerfeld but I'm not ready for us to be twinies quite yet. Take a look for yourself...




Mr. Lagerfeld is known for his stiff collar and finger-less gloves...two trends he repeats in the collection.

XO-Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection. They all look beautiful and lovely.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps