Monday, January 9, 2012

Heat Wave

Saturday in NYC was amazing, it was over 50 degree's! We are having a serious heat wave. I was so excited that I had to bust out a pair of shorts...naturally. I pulled out these H&M Conscious Collection high-waisted ones and threw on a J. Crew white silk blouse, All Saints boots, Fogal tights, vintage ring, and Loro Piana cashmere scarf. This was perfect for my favorite Satrurday-I-have-no-plans activity...shopping in Soho. Naturally. ;)

Happy Monday!







XO-Tiff

3 comments:

  1. I love this - super chic! And you look amazing!!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing style dear!! :) I love pastels mixed up togheter! :)

    You should join this community I'm in when you get rewarded for posting your looks and can buy other peoples' styles.
    It's kinda new but it's pretty amazing :)

    I'll leave you the link just in case you want to :)

    FASHNPOLIS
    www.fashnpolis.com

    P.S - stoop by my blog some time :)

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps