Monday, January 16, 2012

The Adult Onesie

The adult onesie (a.k.a. jumpsuit)...it's a fashion choice that even the man repeller herself (http://www.manrepeller.com/) would deem appropriate and of course I love. Who doesn't just LOVE a one-piece...it's like a party in a box. All you have to do is throw it on and voila...instant outfit. No thinking involved...other that coordinating hair and accessories. Perrrffect for dinner out Saturday night at Saxon and Parole (followed by Silver Lining which is my new favorite place). I found this wonder at none other than Alexander Wang who I am currently obsessed with (get in line). I threw it together with a messy braid, a silver bracelet I got in Mexico a gazillion years ago, some random arm party pieces, and my Loeffler Randall boots. It was absolutely freeing out so I had to cover it all up with a giant Loro Piana puffer, cashmere scarf, and Jill Sander hat.

Happy MLK Day Folks!





XO-Tiff

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post! You look great!

    Shall we follow each other?

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jumpsuit!!

    XOXF. - www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't even notice you were wearing a one-piece! I totally thought it was a tank top and a pair of high waisted trousers. You look gorgeous! Red lipstick suits you well. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps