Friday, December 2, 2011

Rad Juices

Breakfast is a must-have for me...I know, why do I always post about my breakfasts? I guess I have a weird affinity for early morning meals. :) With all of the recent holiday meals and treats showing up at the office I've been trying to keep my morning routine simple and healthy so I can splurge a little during the day. Right now I'm loving these rad juices from BluePrintJuice. The greens blend is not as good as Liquiteria's (the mother of juice places in NYC) but the others are really tasty and so easy to grab at WholeFoods. Cheers!


XO-Tiff

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy some but I don't think they sell it in here haha :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ingrediants look great, but for those of us whose eye sight is going south... they should print the brand name a bit larger... so I have to ask... what does it say at the bottom of the label? I can make out the word "blue".

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps