Sunday, December 25, 2011

Joyeux Noel

Happy Holidays Everyone! I hope your day is filled with relaxation, friends, family, and tons of awesome food/wine. We literally had the biggest spread for dinner last night...so I've sworn off carb's, cookies, and committed to a Soul Cycle class later today just to feel normal again.  

My life has been sheer craziness in the weeks leading up to Christmas. This is due to being 1) TOO busy at work (oh yes, my real job), 2) working out a TON (I need to be a svelte ski bunny in Aspen on my vaca this week), and 3) Oh, the HOLIDAYS!! Yep, crazy times...fun times. I am so looking forward to a week of vacation in Aspen with friends this week.

Anywoo...a tidbit for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Isabel Marant Dress, Loeffler Randall Boots, Leather Jacket I got in Rome from a street vendor, Tod's clutch, and vintage jewelry.




Holiday drinks with the girls at my new fav Pulqueria

XO-Tiff

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, you are a beautiful woman:)
    Merry Christmas!
    Much love,
    Flutra

    flutrafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I love this color... Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that green dress with the masculine type boots they look really great and flattering on you!

    <3 zoe
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps