Monday, December 5, 2011

It's begining to look alot like Christmas

As a New Yorker I don't typically do much to get into the Christmas spirit. It's been years since I've had a tree (who has time?!) and I don't own a single Christmas decoration. But this year I'm making the effort...maybe it's my new apartment or maybe it's that I'm actually in NYC for most of the month. Whatever it is, I'm getting in the mood. :) First stop...picked up a wreath for my door. Second stop...met some girlfriends at Rockafeller Center to see the tree and have wine at Morrells next door.




All Saints leather jacket and boots, Rubbish sweater dress, Jill Sander hat, and YSL tribute bag.

XO-Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I'm so jealous..I would love to be in New York at this time of the year :) btw, you look gorgeous * xx

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps