Friday, November 11, 2011

Obsession

Isabel Marant...my obsession. They opened a store in Soho about a year ago and it's one of those places that's so dangerous (for me) that I've never been in! You see, with Isabel Marant it's a total love affair. Like in a scary way. Like I love every piece. I periodically check to see if anything "new" has hit www.net-a-porter.com. I'm sure one day I'll break under the pressure and venture in...but for now, my obsession ends online. :)

Some fav's compliments of www.net-a-porter.com. I hope it brings you some inspiration for the weekend!


















XO-Tiff

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the clothes you picked! I hope you can stop by my blog too, I think you might like it! It's a personal style and fashion blog from England. I would love for you to check it out and comment if you like it! Thanks :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing picks. Love the fringe boots.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally get your Isabel Marant obsession. theyre amazing! love your blog

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, I'm hooked already, I'll have to check it out on-line. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps