Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday

Headed out for a little shopping on Black Friday I put on these rust Rag and Bone jeans, black Club Monaco silk tank, navy Zara blazer, All Saints boots, and my Soho street-side jewelry finds. I was completely surprised to find out Scottsdale mall in Arizona was not a mad house! Naturally...Neiman Marcus was the first stop. Grabbed a latte at the Biltmore before heading over and spent the day with good family friends. Who doesn't love the long Thanksgiving weekend!




Yep, that would be a Tom Ford True Coral lipstick stain...:)

This YSL Tribute bag has turned out to be my lowest CPW (Cost Per Wear) purchase. It folds up flat (perfect for travel) and is patent leather so it's indestructible in bad weather. Thank you Yves...

XO-Tiff

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! :)P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps