Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Royal Blue Night

Heading out to a fancy up-town dinner at Masa I went for something a little dressier than I would normally pick. It was a special date night and I wanted to sparkle a bit. This royal blue dress by Catherine Malandrino is GORGEOUS!! The draping is perfect in all the right places and the blue color is heavenly. I paired it with a slick low pony (it's ALL about the dress people), silver sparkly Jimmy Choo heels, crystal knot ring, and sapphire necklace (a special gift that was given to me a long time ago). I was all grown up and feeling elegant. Perfect for the almost 3 hour....gazillion course dinner that followed. Masa even gave us a bag of my favorite toasted buckwheat tea to take home...NYC deliciousness. Had to up-zip a little in the car on the way home! ;)






XO-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Tiffany Phipps