Friday, October 14, 2011

H&M Conscious Collection!

Last Friday H&M came out with their new Conscious Collection for Fall! The fabric's come in vibrant colors and have a great lux feel. It's ECO-Amazingness! Way to make a step in the right direction H&M...now we just need to get the rest of your store produced with eco-fabrics in a sustainable manner and then we can really celebrate. The line has some great ladylike pieces that are perfect for fall functions. The best part of all...everything is under $100!!

Here are some of my favorite pieces. Let me know what you think!

Dress - $79.95

Dress - $79.95

Blouse - $29.95

Bag - $59.95

Shoes - $59.95

Shorts - $24.95

Skirt - $59.99
XO-Tiff

**All Photo's courtesy of HM.com

3 comments:

  1. I really love the rich floral print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really cute! I just found it. I think you might like my blog too, it's a personal style and fashion blog and I would love for you to stop by and comment if you like it!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this at H&M the other day. It's a great collection!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps