Monday, October 17, 2011

Enter, Burgundy Turban

I'm calling this my burgundy turban...it's not exactly a true turban, but it brings to mind the fabulous evening turbans of the early 20th century. Mine is more of a headband-turban hybrid but still fun none-the-less. :)

I decided to give it a whirl when going out with a girlfriend for dinner the other night. I mean really...it is the epitome of man repeller fashion so I was waiting for a ladies night to bust it out. I picked up the so-called turban at TopShop and paired it with J Brand bell-bottoms (hippy+turban=why not?), H&M Conscious Collection blouse, Jean Shop belt, and Chloe bag. Loving that my Chloe bag (that I've had for YEARS) is finally getting that great worn-in look. I'm convinced handbag's get better with age.





XO-Tiff

4 comments:

  1. I love this blouse--and the "turban" is quite cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you look so hippie chic! i love it :) you rock the turban. seriously
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the turban! It's velvet and burgundy (two of my favourite things) which makes it so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps