Saturday, September 10, 2011

Navy, White, Rust

Fashion's Night Out was really fun this year...being in NYC this time of year is just exciting in general. Fashion Week is in full swing and the city is buzzing everywhere. Everyone is dressed to their nines...it's awesome! I was out looking at office space in Soho on Wednesday and it was models, models, models everywhere. This would also be the time of year I swear off sweets and promise to Soul Cycle 3x a week. :) I poped into Otte, one of my favorite boutiques in Tribeca, and was drawn to these rust colored Rag and Bone Jeans. Later while digging around (champagne and goody bag in tow) I found this plush navy sweater by M. Patmos. Cozy!






Channeling fall (even though it was only a slightly cool 65 degrees) I put my new pieces together with a white Madewell blouse, Marsell oxfords, and dark brown Hermes Lindy Bag. Loving this color combo!!

XO-Tiff

3 comments:

  1. i love your purse!! so fabulous!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and outfit! Love your bag. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps