Monday, September 19, 2011

Hail to the Queen...

McQueen that is! Saturday night date night to The Modern for dinner was the perfect excuse to throw on this Alexander McQueen knit dress that I got a couple of weeks ago. I am in LOVE with the busy print, flattering lines, and versatility. I could wear this with biker boots and a leather jacket for a more tough casual look and with tights, thigh-high boots, and long coat this winter. You'll be seeing this again!

Tonight I've paired it with Alaia booties, Dior Joaillerie ring, and Chanel clutch...gotta keep it simple with a pattern this busy!  




XO-Tiff

10 comments:

  1. love your outfit :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color on your toes! I just did a slightly darker shade for mine...what color/line is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes
    check out my blog
    smartnesspattern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG can't believe you have that dress
    you look amazing in it, so beautiful
    love this post!

    http://www.bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing dress- I love anything Alexander McQueen. Just so cool.

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mcqueen would be proud!


    http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg shoes and dress both AMAZING. Great blog- following you!!

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the love everyone!!

    Jess-Not sure the color but it's Essie in a grey-purple. Next time I'm at the salon I'll look.

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps