Monday, September 26, 2011

Chocolate Cherry Missoni Morning

About to head out this morning I grabbed this short sleeve Missoni cardigan, J Brand bell bottoms, grey Barney's silk tank, Comme des Garcons belt, and Celine wedges. Before heading out I whipped up one of my favorite breakfasts...the Chocolate Cherry shake. It's deeeelicious and super healthy packed full of vitamins and antioxidants. Cherry is also known for it's anti inflammatory qualities-perfect post soul cycle class! Happy Morning!

Nail Polish - Chanel Peridot

Wait! I need to put my smoothie down!!



Cherry Chocolate Smoothie Recipe:
1 Banana (ripe one)
1/2 Cup frozen organic, pitted, no-sugar added, dark cherries
1 Cup Coconut Water
1.5 scoops Vega Chocolate Smoothie powder (vegan plant protein, greens, and vitamins)
2 tbsp Maca powder
Agave Nectar to your desired sweetness (I use about 1 tbsp)

Directions...throw all in your vita-mixer and blend! Add more or less coconut water to get desired thickness.

Mmmm...


XO-Tiff

1 comment:

  1. I'm still learning from you but I'm improving myself i absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog keep the posts coming. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps