Friday, September 30, 2011

Bootie Lovin

Like Blog Lovin or McLovin...only for boots. :)

So the story on these booties is that I found a pair at Barney's that I fell in LOVE with...they were also crazy expensive so I told myself it wasn't meant to be. Then I found a pair at Rag and Bone that looked similar but didn't quite fit me just right. Then I saw these ones at All Saints in Soho and voila, match made in heaven. They are super comfy (pre-requisite for boots and sandals) and perfect to wear with literally everything. SO excited. You'll be seeing these a LOT.




Pizza at Otto...Mmm.

For their first test drive I wore them with a Vince Leather Dress, Club Monaco Scarf, YSL Bag, and Dita Sunglasses.

Happy Friday! XO-Tiff

4 comments:

  1. I love your boots. I've been trying to find similar ones for a while now.

    -Ly

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're perfect and goes amazingly well with the dress! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I like reading your blog! :)
    See mine @
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, great find!

    Xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps