Monday, August 15, 2011

Rust Cut-Out Sweater


We are in Kansas City this weekend and hosted a dinner party for some friends at the house. With the cooler weather at night I threw on this rust colored sweater from 3.1 Phillip Lim. I love the cut out in the back and I liked pairing it with the crisscross straps from a Theyskens Theory bustier underneath. The jean shorts are J Brand and I literally cut them an inch shorter right before everyone arrived! Wedges from Celine and waves in my hair are thanks to my new Sultra Bombshell curling iron. That thing is awesome...



Fun times! XO-Tiff

3 comments:

  1. i love the sweater! especially how its cut out in the back! you should take a look at my juicy couture giveaway! it ends tomorrow!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps