Friday, August 5, 2011

Raw Muesli

Mmm another raw breakfast post. This one is awesome and so simple that I feel a little ridiculous actually posting a "how-to." Anyways...keeping on the raw theme you need RAW almond mylk. I make mine from this recipe and it's delicious. It will last about 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Also, if you don't exactly plan ahead for your raw mylk (like me) you don't HAVE to soak the almonds to make the mylk-just throw them in and blend. I honestly can't tell the difference.




Pour 1/4 cup raw oats into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit. This morning I had cut mango (hi summer food) so I threw that in. Also good is berries, banana/blueberry, peaches, apple, and blackberry. You can also add nut's...I don't because I use the almond mylk and that's enough for me. Then pour enough Almond Mylk to cover the oats and sprinkle some cinnamon on the top. Eat.



 
 
 

I didn't add Agave syrup because the Mango is super sweet but you might want to add some with some of the more sour berry fruits. Enjoy!!

XO-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Tiffany Phipps