Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Funday

I love New York. Strolling around Soho Sunday morning I stumbled upon a sample sale at Helmet Lang and Theyskens Theory. I mean REALLY...what's better than that on a Sunday morning. AND, I was one of the first people in the door with full access to sizes and organized racks. I was a little excited needless to say.

I wanted to share some of my loot with you. I had to hold back some of my excitement...because I could have cleaned the place out.

Theyskens Theory Bustier

Theyskens Theory Cashmere Sweater


Helmet Lang Leather Jacket - For $350 (org. $1325)! It was a steal!


Helmet Lang Dress
Now that's what I call Sunday Funday! xo

ps-It's on until Thurs for you NYC'ers.

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I miss the sale by just two days! bummer, see you soon Tiff.

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps