Monday, June 27, 2011

Neutral Territory

Headed out to dinner at Bazaar by Jose Andres I went for neutral territory in an airy Barbara Bui silk dress, Tan Helmut Lang leather jacket, and blush heels from Miu Miu.  This dress is so light yet has the most amazing beading on the front and is layered with a nude silk halter top slip underneath. Barbara Bui is great for a special find here and there. She does amazing boots, leather jackets, and special pieces like this silk dress.



Travel Tip: Don't Check. I refuse to check bags so literally everything has to fit in my Tumi carry-on. That said, I stick with one color palette when I travel. This way, I can mix and match everything I bring for different outfits without tons of pieces. One handbag, jacket, pair of heels, flats, sandals, and the same accessories will go with everything!

3 comments:

  1. love the jacket!! Such a great color :) FOllowing you!

    www.wanderlustfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit- that jacket is so cute!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nude shoes! very pretty!

    love from paris xxxx
    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps