Saturday, June 11, 2011

Easy. Breezy. Done.

It's officially summer in the city. By that I mean we had our first few 90-plus degree days. I love how in NYC we get maybe 2 weeks of Spring and then it's just h-o-t! It's freezing one day and like 95, hot, and humid the next. Ahh New York. :) When the weather is sweltering it can mean only one style for me...hair up and easy breezy clothes. I mean seriously...how does one wear hair down in hot humid weather. Doesn't it turn into a frizzy, flat mess like mine?!!

Tonight I sported a Rag and Bone Mercer dress, Barney's silk/cotton tank underneath, YSL Tribute Sandals, Calypso bracelet, and Banana Republic bracelet. Easy. Breezy. Done.



I'm a huge fan of Rag and Bone and love their dresses for summer. Here are a couple of styles from this years collection.
Rag and Bone Mercer Dress - Dusty Blue





Rag and Bone Mercer Dress - Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment

By Tiffany Phipps