Saturday, May 7, 2011

Popcorn Craving...

Yep, it's about every few days when I get a popcorn craving. REAL BAD. I could eat popcorn as a main food group with almost every meal...it's that good. My FAVORITE is Popcorn Indiana Brand in Smoked Cheddar or Aged White Cheddar. It's simply amazing and not too unhealthy to boot.
 

However...I'm sorta a healthy fanatic so I'm going to make my homemade healthy version. It's vegan, gluten free, and packed full of vitamins. No, I'm not kidding. Maca Powder is a superfood and nutritional yeast is packed with amino acids and vitamins. Mmmm...enjoy.
To make: Pop one bag of unsalted popcorn, once popped spray with coconut oil and add 1 tbsp of maca powder, 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast, 1 tbsp agave syrup (drizzled on), and 1 tsp of finely milled sea salt. Stir it up and EAT!





1 comment:

  1. From one popcorn addict to another....your recipe sounds terrific! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps