Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dior Joaillarie!

My most favorite thing in the world is my cocktail ring from Dior. It was a very special gift from a very special person and I absolutely adore it. The exquisite craftsmanship and intricate designs behind Dior Joaillarie's fine jewelry are what make them so amazing. They are truly pieces of art in their own respect and an appropriate post in honor of the Contemporary Auctions this week!



Rose Dior Pre Catelan


Victoire de Castellane is the Creative Director of Dior Joaillarie and she has completely revived haute joaillerie for the house. Her new line "Fleurs d'exces" Flowers of excess will be just that! I was so surprised and delighted to receive roses and an invite to the unveiling of the collection from Dior this week. I will definitely be sharing photo's of some of the pieces afterwards!


1 comment:

  1. This really is an intriguing looking jewel, I don't know where to wear it.. but it sure looks fascinating...

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps