Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 Favorite Things!

1) Moleskine Notebook; I love to jot things down from time to time and I keep a purple moleskin notebook in my purse with a pen for any moment when I might be inspired! These pages are packed with wine tasting notes, quotes for upcoming wedding speeches, songs I want to remember, and 2011 goals.



2) La Mer Lip Balm; This is vanilla mint at it's finest. Perfect smell, flavor, and consistency.



3) Eminence Products...all of them! I am especially loving the Tropical Vanilla SPF 32 face lotion. Smells good enough to eat and SPF32 for my fair skin. Really though...check out Eminence's line of products. Everything is organic and chemical free and it really is the best I've found in skin care.

4) The Republic of Tea 'Get Clean;' Yep, I'm one of those people who carry tea in my purse...don't judge. :) This travel size tin is a detox tea that is vanilla flavored and caffeine free. I always bring my own tea on plane rides so that I can ask for hot water and enjoy something yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Tiff,
    Where can we get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mac! Check out the links on the product names...it will take you right to the site where I buy it!!

    ReplyDelete

By Tiffany Phipps